Save $10 compared to purchasing each product separately!
About the Kit: Get everything you need to keep a clean and healthy home, from hand washing to kitchen cleanup, laundry, and everything in between. This kit includes:
- a 16oz refill of Organic Lemon Multi-Surface Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, and Dish Soap and our 16oz aluminum refillable bottles for each
- a 12oz refill of Organic Lavender & Litsea Hand Soap and our 12oz aluminum refillable bottle
- a set of 3 XL 100% Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls
- Multi-Surface Cleaner - Water, Naturally Derived Surfactant (from coconut and palm oil), Hydrogen Peroxide, Citric Acid, Organic Lemon Essential Oil (for aromas), Baking Soda
- Bathroom Cleaner - Water, Naturally Derived Surfactant (from coconut and palm oil), Sodium Gluconate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Citric Acid, Organic Lemon Essential Oil (for aromas), Baking Soda
- Dish Soap - Water, Naturally Derived Surfactant (from coconut oil), Decyl Glucoside, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Organic Lemon Essential Oil (for aromas), Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
- Hand Soap - Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Naturally Derived Surfactant (from corn and coconut oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin E.
Packaging: Our bottles are made from 100% aluminum, here in the USA, and are intended to be refilled and reused for life. Our refills are made using 80% less plastic, water, and energy than a traditional plastic bottle. Our 100% Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls come in a canvas tote for easy storage.
The ThreeMain Difference: We believe in transparency, no green-washing, and using only the best, high quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients. We promise that our products are as safe for your home as they are for our planet. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or synthetic fragrances, our products are 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, gluten-free, and Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free! Not happy? Get your money back.
End of Life Instructions: Our refills are recyclable through many curbside programs, or through our free zero-waste recycling program. Our bottles are intended to be refilled and reused for life, but if ever you need to dispose of them, simply recycle like you would an aluminum soda can.